hy Digital Products?
Selling digital products is becoming a huge internet business with infinite potential and available for absolutely anyone!
Benefits of Selling Digital Goods:
* Your product can sell 24/7 all around the world and the sales are fully automated!
* You only need to make the product ONE time.
* No need for inventory or shipping & handling.
* No worry about products getting lost or old or stolen.
* Customers receive their product instantly!
* No need for employees!
* Be your own boss and work from home or anywhere you choose.
* Low risk, low start up costs, and high sales potential.
* You can start RIGHT NOW!
How to get started:
1. First of all, you need a digital product to sell.
2. You need a program to sell your products.
* If you do not have a product yet…do not despair as there are so many things that can become digital products with a little creative action.
* If you really and truly cannot find anything that you YOU would like to create to sell..there is always the option of outsourcing..meaning that you know someone or hire someone who has a product that you think is great and can sell for them!
Unique and extensive’ list of digital product ideas for:
* Artists: patterns, knitting books, coloring books, YOUR art, beading patterns and templates, quilting patterns, homemade clothing patterns or how to videos for the budding artist!
* Dancers, Yoga Instructors, Fitness Instructors: Instructional videos and manuals with entire classes, injury prevention classes, or guided relaxation/meditation audio files.
* Computer folk: Software, games, website templates and SO much more!
* Lawyers: e-books and manuals for other professionals or people who need technical terms simplified!
* Nutritionists/Holistic Health Care Workers: digital health guides, nutrition menu plans, instructional healing videos!
* School Teachers: ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF TEACHING that you can put into video or manual format…think: lesson plans, class formats, teaching techniques or full online lessons or manuals on YOUR subject of expertise!
* Trade Professionals:Builders, Electricians, Landscapers, Plumbers etc: manuals for other tradesfolk, how to videos for those who know NOTHING about your trade, blueprints for buildings, e-books about what you learned in your trade.
* Writers: e-books on absolutely ANYTHING that you want to write about. No need to find a publisher or pay for printing costs. Write your book and start selling!
* Photographers and Film-makers: your photographs, movies, short-films, animation series, instructions for the ‘budding film-maker’
* Students: tutorials, videos, manuals on classes or how to study.
* Chefs, Cooks, Bakers: e-recipe books, instructional videos, your own cooking series!!
* Mom’s & Dad’s: manuals or videos on anything from ‘how to get your kids to eat vegetables’, to ‘where to buy organic, chemical-free toys’, to ‘how-to-be a 20th century parent’
* Musicians: your song, album etc. No need to wait Newsrooms
for a record company or even to make a cd!
* Gardeners: how to videos and books on ‘planting bulbs’, ‘pruning tomatoes’, or ‘creating a rooftop organic garden’.
* Traveler’s: documentaries, videos and books on anything from how-to-survive traveling in a foreign country with nothing but your backpack to how-to-book a hotel room in a country that you don’t speak the language.
The point is that the opportunities are limitless and full of the potential to create something of your own that not only interests you, but also makes you money.